Incorporation - hk
We assist clients to incorporate Hong Kong limited liability company. Clients may incorporate a HK company with own favourable name in English with Chinese or buy a ready-made company.
Advantages of incorporation of a Hong Kong company
- Low tax rate, simple tax system and less categories of tax in Hong Kong.
- Free capital flow in or out and no restriction on foreign currencies remittance in or out Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong is an international financial center, fund raising easily, therefore it attracts many China and overseas companies come to Hong Kong for listing and raising fund.
- Easy to open various bank accounts such as savings, checking and bills account in different local and international banks.
- Foreign suppliers accept the reliable letter of credit issued by banks of Hong Kong.
- The Hong Kong legal system is sound; the laws protect the tangible and intangible assets of nature person and corporation.
- Investors can determine the authorized capital without any special requirement. Investors need not to pay up the authorized capital; there is no capital verification procedure in HK.
- Investors can use Hong Kong as a springboard to jump into international market to globalise their brand.
- There are many large and small international or local exhibitions and fairs presented in Hong Kong. They attract huge amount of buyers and merchandisers for procurement in Hong Kong.
- The investors and their children can obtain overseas visa easily if they can prove themselves own investment or business in Hong Kong.
Basic requirements of incorporating a limited company in Hong Kong
- Founder can incorporate a tailor-made limited company with his favourable name in English with Chinese (Not applicable if identical name is existed already and subject to Companies Registry’s approval) or buy a ready-made company.
- At least 1 shareholder (Not exceed 50).
- At least 1 director (More than 1 is allowed).
- One company secretary (Must be a resident or corporation in HK). Please click here for details of our services.
- Issued share capital (Standard: HK$10,000 divided in 10,000 shares of HK$1 each). Clients can determine issued share capital themselves.
- A registered office situated in Hong Kong.
It takes about 3 working days for processing a ready-made company and 10 working days for processing a tailor-made company completely.
Application Form (Word)
Application Form (PDF)
Please complete the form and return by:
Fax: (852) 2396 2243 or